Easter Project Roundup

Happy Tuesday Everyone! I hope your week has started out great and continues to only get better! Today's post is dedicated entirely to some Easter/Spring projects for the upcoming Easter Holiday.  I am seriously sitting here scratching my head at how quickly this year has flown by! It feels like we were just celebrating the New Year last week and we are already three weeks into "Spring".


I am super excited to share some of these projects with you because they are just so adorable and relatively simple to make! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Let's Go Fly a Kite Printable from Tatertots & Jello



DIY Spring Paper Flowers from the Idea Room



Secret Pocket Easter Eggs from Sew Mama Sew



Marshmallow Bunny Plushies from Dandelions and Lace



Bunny Spray Painted Mason Jars from Just Another Day in Paradise






Easter Egg Yarn Garland from Mod Podge Rocks Blog



Burlap Bunny Banner from Lake Girl Paints



Paper Bag Easter Basket from Lia Griffith



Happy Easter Printable from Bomb Shell Bling


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so excited to try some of these adorable projects and have already purchased a few supplies for me to get started during my free time this week.  If you would like some other fun ideas, check out my Easter Board on Pinterest! There are some super cute ideas that I have found, but I am sure there are a million more where those came from! 

Before Easter arrives, I will be working on a fun blackboard artwork in honor of Easter too so be looking for that on my Instagram or Facebook page

Question of the Day: 
What is your inspiration for Easter decorations this year?












Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a