Saturday Class Time


Happy Saturday Everybody! I hope you are having a lovely morning so far and have some fun an exciting things planned for this weekend!




Today I am spending my day in a Project Management course that will allow me to take the test to become a Certified Associate of Project Management (CAPM). 


I actually started the class yesterday afternoon and I can already tell it is going to be a long three weeks.  But when is class ever super exciting? 

Because I was in class yesterday afternoon I ended up missing my Things I'm Loving Friday post, so for next weeks post I will make sure to post double the items to make up for the missed post.

Tonight Justin and I are going on a date because it's been way too long and I'm excited because we are going to see the new Captain America movie: "Captain America: The Winter Soldier".


I seriously love the Captain America movies because he is one if my favorite super heroes, plus how pretty is Chris Evans? 

But his pretty looks are not only why I love Captain America.  I love him because, like Batman, he is just a normal person who is doing extraordinary things.   I'm always reminded that even the smallest person can accomplish amazing things.  


Question of the Day:
Who is your favorite super hero and why? 


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a