#jackabeedaily2014 Week 14

Yet again, I am sitting here scratching my head at how quickly this week has flown by! My weekend will be filled with CAPM training, family time and hopefully enjoying some beautiful weather!


Day 94: Spent the afternoon in my Project Management Class.  CAPM here I come!



Day 95: Spend a wonderful evening out with my husband  for a date night.  Red Lobster and Frozen



Day 96: These two spent the majority of the day cuddling together.  They are just so adorable aren't they?



Day 97: Spent some time reading my April reading challenge book.  So far it's pretty good.



Day 98: I needed a firm reminder that our dreams do not happen to us, we make them happen.  Hopefully my dreams start coming true {with hard work of course}.



Day 99: I attempted to do my hair curly, but it had a mind of it's own.  Thanks hair, you stink.



Day 100:  Tee Hee.  That is all.



Day 101: Throw Back Thursday to me in the 90's.  I am totally rocking my mom's rollerblades.  

That is it for this week! 

You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @runwithjackabee or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Facebook here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.

Previous Weeks:








Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a