#jackabeedaily2014 Week 15

Happy Thursday Everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful and have a ton of fun and exciting things planned for this holiday weekend! Today's post is dedicated to #jackabeedaily2014.

You'll notice that the numbers are a bit off - I just figured out that I have been off by one day for quite some time, so hopefully this will correct that issue! If not, I will fix it next week.

 Day 101: We started reviewing Statistics in my CAPM class and I was not too thrilled.  After several classes in my undergrad, I'm so over this stuff ha ha.



Day 102: Spent my afternoon sewing this adorable diaper cover and bow tie for a friend! They turned out so adorable! I hope I can make more again.



Day 103: Went for "coffee" with a friend at Dessert Oasis in Downtown Rochester.  Ended up with hot chocolate with pretty designs instead.



Day 104: Went to dinner at the Rochester Hills Brewery to celebrate a friends birthday! Yummy food and great company made for an excellent evening.



Day 105: Mother Nature threw us through a loop with a last minute snow fall (in April of all times!) that pushed us into beating the record amount of snowfall in Detroit EVER! 94.8" of snowfall, boom!



Day 106: I laughed way too hard at this picture yesterday! There is just something so funny about them with people teeth



Day 107: I am so excited because I ordered an Erin Condren Life Planner for only $33! It's for April - December so I hope it arrives super quick! 


What exciting things have happened for you in the past week! I'd love to hear from you all! 


You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @runwithjackabee or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Facebook here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a