Two Truths and a Lie

Happy Wednesday Everyone! This week is officially half over and I'm glad for it because once Saturday hits, I will be done with my class.  However, that also means I will need to start really studying for my exam AND actually sign up to take it.  

Before I get starting talk about today's topic: Two Truths and a Lie, I wanted to share this picture with you:


I saw this picture last night and laughed so hard that no sound was coming out, just the wheezing of my breath leaving my lungs.  I hope this picture makes you laugh too and brightens your day up a tiny bit.


Two Truths and a Lie

If you remember from one of my Blog Topic Posts, I shared the idea of sharing two truths and a lie with your readers and have them guess what is the truth and what is fiction.  Today I wanted to play this game with you to see how many of you can guess correctly.  The first person to guess the lie correctly will get a $10 gift card to Starbucks! Here we go!

+ I have jumped off of a twenty foot tall waterfall into the water below while vacationing in Jamaica.

+ I have placed, but never won, in a pistol shooting contest. 

+ I have two more bones in my body than the normal human being.


So which do you think it is? Remember, the first person to comment with the correct guess wins a Starbucks Gift Card! 




Good news everyone! RunwithJackabee is looking for guest bloggers to host a post on the blog during the month of May!

Currently we are looking for anyone who has something fun and creative to share! Have a good recipe or a fun craft to share, let me know! Are you a health nut and want to share your fitness tips? Then come on down! We are open to any and all areas of interest that fit with the writing style of the blog.

Interested? Shoot an email to runwithjackabee@gmail.com or send a message on the Facebook Page! This opportunity will be open until April 25th, so hurry over and start sharing! 


Question of the Day: What picture/video have you laughed way too hard at in the last month or so?




2 comments

  1. I would say the lie is I have placed, but never won, in a pistol shooting contest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct! E-mail me at runwithjackabee@gmail.com and I will get your information to send over your prize!

      Delete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a