It Would Appear 10 Days Has Gone By

Hello Readers! I am so sorry that I disappeared for the last 10 days! A lot has happened and I have lost all notion of time.  

That being said, I have so many fun updates to share with you! 

I celebrated my birthday with my family



Justin planned me a surprise party with my friends 



We went to dinner and a movie on my actual birthday!



I went to Painting with a Twist with my girls and painted a beautiful beach scenery


I went out of town for the weekend with my two best girls


Oh and on top of all of that, I got sick and ended up being home from work today! So as you can see, I have been super busy the last ten days and I cannot wait to share all of the wonderful adventures with you and catch up on my regularly scheduled posts.

Thank you all for checking in and I will be talking with you soon!



Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a