#jackabeedaily2014 Weeks 19-21

Happy Thursday Everyone! 

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who stopped by and commented on my book review on Tuesday! I am so excited that everyone is commenting their favorite books because it is helping me generate a wonderful list of books that I need to read AND it is a great way for you to get some good suggestions too! I noticed that I did not post the date for when I'd pick a winner {silly me} so I wanted to let everyone know, the winner of the book will be selected on Friday June 6th, so make sure to stop on by that day to see if you won! 

I am just a tad bit behind on my #jackabeedaily posts, but I have been keeping up with them on Instagram so there is that! 

Week 19
Day 129: Use yah blakah everyone! haha



Day 130: Justin planned a super fun birthday surprise with my friends! First we went for hibachi then we went to play Bocce Ball!



Day 131: Celebrated mother's day with my wonderful momma!



Day 132: Happy Birthday to me! We went to Maggiano's for dinner, then saw "The Other Woman" - if you haven't seen that movie yet, you definitely should!



Day 133: Another fun trip to Painting with a Twist with my girlies! Pretty beach scenes painted by everyone!



Day 134: I got my influenster vox box in the mail and I love this little gadget! If you want to sign up to become an Influenster, let me know and I will gladly send you an invitation via email! 



Day 135: How cool is this?! My co-worker got this and the recipes look SO fun! 



Week 20
Day 136: We made it to Springhill! Can't wait for the ladies retreat to start!



Day 137: Our day was filled with zip lining, yoga, zumba and prom! Such a fun day



Day 138: Matthew 5:16 "In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." Perfect lesson for the day.



Day 139: Justin got me some pretty flowers just because he loves me.



Day 140: Michigan is starting to finally see some beautiful weather! My head was definitely in the clouds today.


Day 141: Our professional photos came in the mail today! I cannot wait to look through them!



Day 142: This is what cooling a cake upside down looks like when you do not have the proper tools to do so... I hope it tuns out good!


Week 21
Day 143: The cake turned out good! Mom really enjoyed her birthday cake for 2014!



Day 144: Happy Birthday to my momma! We went to see the Tiger's "play" baseball.  The lost 12-2.



Day 145: Spent some time out in the sun since it was 80 degrees! AND the pool is open!



Day 146: My favorite picture from the professional pictures we got taken by Tickled Pink Photo! I love how much we're laughing.



Day 147: I think I got a little burned on Memorial Day... what do you think?



Day 148: We went to dinner at The Melting Pot with Justin's parent and Aunt Michelle! Such a wonderful treat! Thank you Aunt Michelle! 



Day 149: This sketch from Conan O'Brien made my laugh too hard.  Googly eyes make everything better! 



What exciting things have happened for you in the past week! I'd love to hear from you all! 


You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @runwithjackabee or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Facebook here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a