Painting with a Twist (x2)

After a long weekend of exciting events, we decided to do something more low key on my actual birthday (which was on a Monday) by going to dinner at Maggianos and going to see "The Other Woman".  That movie was hilarious.  My mom, Danielle and I laughed really hard, but I honestly think Wesley and Justin laughed even harder.

The next day, to continue celebrating my birthday, some of the girls and I made our way to Painting with a Twist in Rochester to paint our beautiful beach scenes.  I love painting with a twist because every one's personalities come out in their artwork.  We were making the exact same pictures, but no two pictures are exactly alike. 



If you can remember, I went to Painting with a Twist last year with a different group of friends and we painted a beautiful night scene.  Just like last time, I had a blast with this group of girls! I love going with my girls because we have fun drinking wine, eating snacks and just plain old enjoying each other's company. 


The evening ended with a wonderful thunderstorm that I sat on my porch and listened to.  I am a sucker for a good thunderstorm.

Question of the Day: What fun outings do you do with your girlfriends?



2 comments

  1. Sounds like fun!
    I also found 'The Other Woman' Hilarious, I laughed allot!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was hilarious! The scene with the wedding gown... I about peed my pants! I checked out your blog! Super cute, I will definitely put you on my reading list :)

      Delete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a