Five Things Friday: Pumpkin Recipe Edition

Happy Friday Everybody! I hope your week went well and you are gearing up for an exciting weekend! Justin and I have a fun Cider Mill date planned for this evening {provided the weather holds up - as you know lady Michigan can be very fickle}.  

Today I am going to restart {what I hope} will be a good weekly post for you all.  With Fall right around the corner and the lovely Fall things I have been sharing with you, it only seemed appropriate to share five pumpkin recipes that I have tried or would like to try.


Five Things Friday: Five Pumpkin Recipes



These cookies are so simple to make and so super delicious! When I tried them last year, I was in heaven and could not wait to make more of them.  Plus they have always been a big hit with everyone around me.  If you are not a big fan of frosting, then these cookies are a good idea for you! They are delicious even without the frosting.  

I've made these cookies several times and plan to make them several more times this fall and winter.




Who doesn't love cupcakes? Seriously.  When I came across this recipe the other day, I was so excited because it incorporates two of my favorite things: caramel and pumpkin! I cannot wait to try this recipe.


These almost seem as though they are a form of "poke cake" cupcakes where you poke the cake and then add whatever ingredient you deem as necessary.  I would be tempted to add a cream cheese filler in these cupcakes as well because, you know, pumpkin and cream cheese go excellent together!

Find this recipe at Love From the Oven





If I had to choose only one "bad" dessert to eat for the rest of my life, I think I would either choose Swiss Cake Rolls or Nabisco Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies so you can imagine my excitement when I came across this recipe:


Doesn't this look SO delicious?! I am hoping to make these before we go on vacation in a few weeks and take it with us on the road.  I'm not sure how well it would keep, but I am sure I will find a way to make it happen.

Find this recipe at Inside BruCrew Life




Pumpkin. Spice. Brownie. Bites.  These look like the most delicious and dangerous dessert you can have in the fall.  When I get around to making these I am going to have to pass them out to family and friends so I do not eat all of them myself.


These look, to me, like they would be a little more complicated to make but the time you would take to make them would be absolutely, 100% worth your time.  What do you think?

Find the recipe at Inside BruCrew Life




How can anything this delicious looking be skinny


Let's hope when I try out this recipe, it is as delicious as it really looks! At quick glance, it looks like the substituted all of the "bad" things (egg yolks, white flour, etc) with other more wholesome options that you would see in any other healthy recipe.

Find this recipe at Sally's Baking Addiction.

For more recipes and other fun things, check out my Pinterest! I'm always posting fun and exciting things over there.

So what did you think? Is this a series you think I should continue doing on Friday's? I was thinking that some of them would be a random slew of Favorites where others would be more specific like this one.  As always, I am open to feed back!

Question of the Day: What is your favorite pumpkin recipe?








Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a