#JackabeeDaily2014 Week 36 & 37

Happy Thursday Everyone! I hope your week has been exciting so far and you have some exciting things planned for this upcoming weekend! I have been very bad about taking pictures for #jackabeedaily2014 so I am trying to catch up.  These pictures start on September 1st then make their way to today.  


Day 245: we had a lovely trip to the U.P. for Labor Day 



Day 246: I love wrapping gifts for my friends! Look at this cute gift bag from Target! 



Day 247: My husband spoils me rotten with thoughtful gifts.  I can't wait to use my new Vera Bradley mug with a lid! 


Day 248: 2nd Annual Totally Awesome Fort Sleepover with my friends! So much fun and such an awesome tradition! Shout out to my hubby that built us a frame for the fort



Day 249: Picked up some Bath and Body Works Fall scented candles today and our house smells just like an apple orchard.  Hello Fall! 



Day 250: Crafting day with girlie! Getting the fall decorations made and pretty :)




Day 251: I am so excited about my Toms shoes I got off of Zulily for $35! They are going to be perfect for this winter with their adorable snowflakes! 



Day 252: I am a happy camper today because I was able to get a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte and a blueberry scone.  The perfect fall combination if you ask me! 



Day 253: Michigan has been seeing a TON of rain lately and yesterday was no joke.  Thankfully we did not have any flooding but it was for sure another dreary day in Michigan.




What exciting things have happened for you in the past week! I'd love to hear from you all! 


You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @runwithjackabee or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Facebook here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.



Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a