September: Month @ a Glance


Happy September Everyone! 

Happy Thursday Everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful week so far and have some fun plans this upcoming weekend! I've been busy doing some behind the scenes work for the blog and I am excited for the things coming up on the blog. 

September signifies exciting stuff for Justin and myself because we have a ton of events on the calendar from now until Christmas.  

In Chronological Order:
  • Up North for Labor Day
  • 2nd Annual Fort Sleepover with my Girlfriends
  • 10 Year Dating Anniversary 
  • Sewing Class at JoAnn Fabrics with Danielle
  • Mom 2 Mom Sale with Infantly Cute Boutique
  • Bible Study with my Girlfriends
  • The Maze Runner Movie Premiere
  • Week-long vacation to the East Coast to visit family and see the beautiful leaves

Other happenings in September!

On top of all of those exciting things we have going on, I'm also going to try and tackle a few of my 2014 goals too!
Be looking for a few crafting posts coming up! I'm getting ready to decorate for Fall around our apartment and I found some exciting tutorials on Pinterest.

Also, I'm participating in  #OHSNAPADAY on Instagram - if you'd like to participate with me, follow me on Instagram! It seems like a fun thing to do as a creative outlet.



Question of the Day:
What fun things do you have planned in September?!


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a