Courtney & Ronnie's Wedding

Happy Hump Day Everyone! I hope your week has been going awesome! Work has been a bit crazy on my end, but it is a good kind of crazy because I am learning all new things!

Today I wanted to recap my cousin, Courtney's, wedding! Last Friday everyone got all dolled up and made their way to partake in the wonderful festivities of their ceremony and reception.


Ronnie's family is Assyrian, so the wedding followed a more traditional Chaldean theme.  There was crowns, pins, dancing and tons and tons of glamorous people.  Courtney went with a pale pink and champagne themed wedding that turned out to be absolutely gorgeous! But I digress...


Michigan has been having a lot of rain lately, so there was some apprehension that it would rain the day of their wedding, and it did.  However, it rained for a total of thirty minutes while everyone was at the ceremony and it did not interfere with any of their events. 

The church was filled with tons of family on both sides and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful.  Courtney walked down to the same song that Mandy Moore walked down the aisle to in "A Walk to Remember" and I was instantly crying when the song came on.  The ceremony lasted about thirty minutes but it felt like it flew by.



After the ceremony, everyone made their way to the reception hall, and let me just say, it was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!  The had white curtains hanging all around the room with pink accent lighting.  The flowers were a beautiful mix of pink and white and some arrangements were tall while others were short.  I love how they mixed it up.



The evening was filled with delicious food, great alcohol and dancing which is the perfect way to end a wedding! My night ended with sore feet and big smiles, that is for sure.

Congratulations Courtney & Ronnie!


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a