Halloween 2014 Craft Roundup


Hello Readers! I am getting so excited about Halloween this year, that I did not want to miss out on an opportunity to share some neat Halloween crafts that I came across while looking on Pinterest!  What I like about most of these projects, is the fact that *most* of them can be done while enjoying a relaxing afternoon, or watching television.

I am hoping that I will be able to make a few of these myself and share my results with you, just like I did last time with the Fall Decor Ideas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tales of Fright Cutout from Eighteen25



Spiderweb Halloween Decoration by Fun Holiday Crafts















Halloween Wreath by Eighteen25



Mummy Mason Jars by Made From Pinterest



DIY Halloween Wreath by Handmade Grace


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 These look so cute and so fun do they not?! I have already started working on a few of them and will be posting my tutorial on how I made them.  Also, make sure to check out my other pins on Pinterest for some more inspiration.

Question of the Day: What is your favorite part about Halloween?


5 comments

  1. My favorite part used to be all the candy :) now it's giving out candy. That wreath at the bottom is great, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son dressing up and going trick or treating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the kids all dressed up when I pass out candy, I'm really sad because we don't get a lot of trick or treaters in our neighborhood! Plus dressing up my poor furbaby is always fun and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The luminaire tin cans and mummy mason jars are cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a