Five Things Friday: Fun Fall Activities

Happy Friday Everybody! I hope your week went well and you are gearing up for an exciting weekend! Justin and I have a fun weekend ahead watching our nephew play soccer and picking apples at the orchard.  



Today I am going to continue will be a good weekly post for you all.  Michigan has officially hit Fall weather, so I wanted to share some fun Fall Activities you can do to enjoy this beautiful weather.




Go to the Cider Mill! 
For as long as I can remember, we have gone to the cider mill in the fall to get cider and donuts.  I love going to the cider mill because you can see how the cider is made and you can buy freshly made donuts that melt in your mouth.  Plus, most cider mills have petting zoos, or paths you can walk around so there are other activities for kids that you can do for a fun afternoon.





Rake leaves and jump into the pile! 
I came across this video a few weeks ago and it brought a HUGE smile to my face.  The good thing about this activity is it has two purposes: cleaning & fun.  It is not often that you get the combine those two activities together so of course you should take advantage of that opportnity.




Go to your local orchard and pick apples.
I am so excited because we are going apple picking this weekend with our friends again.  It will be a little bit of a different group, but it will still be super fun.  If you are not sure if you can pick your own apples, check out Pick Your Own's Website.  This site has information about local orchards, what apples you can pick and other information about cost and types of apples available.




Carve your own scary pumpkins.
Do you carve your own pumpkins? We do! This picture is from a few years ago (I could not find one from last year).  There are so many fun ways you can decorate pumpkins! Check out some of these fun ideas on Pinterest.




Drive around and enjoy the beautiful leaves.
One of my favorite parts of fall is the changing of the leaves.  I am always amazed to see how many different colors show up as the leaves begin making their changes from a lovely green to a fiery red.  If you have not taken the time to go see the leaves, I highly recommend doing so.  It really breathes air into me when I take time to appreciate the scenery.

Question of the Day: What is your favorite activity to do in the Fall?



Previous Friday Things Friday:












Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a