#JackaBeeDaily Weeks 39 & 40

Happy Thursday Readers! For today's post, I will be share the last two weeks of #jackabeedaily2014 posts with you!



Day 261: BEST auto correct fail yet! What are these ginger games you speak of Danielle???



Day 262: Saw the Maze Runner with Danielle yesterday! If you weren't sure about it- I say you should go! 



Day 263: Road Trip! On our way to MA to visit family and see the pretty fall leaves 



Day 264: We made our way to the Roger Williams Zoo today! So awesome to see the animals and the baby anteater! 



Day 265: Had a wonderful evening in Cape Cod with my dad and Justin playing putt putt and eating clam chowder 



Day 266: Lazy day relaxing and being silly he he 



Day 267: Spend the day in Rhode Island exploring the #breakersmansion with Dad and Justin



Day 268: Another lazy day and that is exactly how we wanted our last day in MA to go :)



Day 269: look what we saw on our drive home! I've never seen one in person - SOOO weird.



Day 270: it was a very exciting day in our house! Justin got a new phone! 



Day 271: I am so excited about my SUPER cute sewing box from Danielle



Day 272: She snuck up on me.  I had no idea she was sleeping there for a good 30 minutes 



Day 273: I saw a Metropolis police car on my way to work today! 



Day 274: I borrowed this from @pickyourplum because it really had been one of those weeks!



What exciting things have happened for you in the past week! I'd love to hear from you all! 


You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @runwithjackabee or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Facebook here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.


6 comments

  1. Ha, that's awesome about the Metropolis police car! They're still filming in Detroit, last I heard (Batman v. Superman movie).

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice that you drove while you let your guy sleep hope you had a nice ride! It is always the reverse on our family road trips with my driving to the music of my wife's snoring ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I usually do most of the driving between the two of us - I tend to get carsick, so it is just easier if I drive.

      Delete
  3. I love living vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a