Friendsgiving 2.0

Happy Wednesday Friends! I hope you are having a wonderful day so far! Are you ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow? It is so hard to believe that Thanksgiving is already upon us! 

Do you remember last year when we had our first Friendsgiving? We decided to continue the tradition and everyone came over to our apartment on Sunday to have our own version of Thanksgiving.


Like last year, we had a potluck style gathering where everyone provided a dish to pass.  I had to giggle because when I asked everyone what they would like to bring, three different people volunteered to bring green bean casserole.  

I think everyone likes green beans, what do you think? lol


The evening was spent eating delicious food and playing fun games.  We are all huge fans of Cards Against Humanity so of course we played that for several hours until everyone had to go home.  I love spending time with my friends because we always have so much fun together - laughing and just having an all around good time.  


This year we decided to add some new faces to the group and I am so glad we did.  I met Christina in Bible study and we quickly became fast friends - she has been a very large blessing in my life these past few months.


If I do not have a chance to stop in tomorrow, I hope everyone has a very 
Happy Thanksgiving! 

Question of the Day: What Thanksgiving traditions do you have?







Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a