Fort Sleepover x3!

Happy Tuesday Friends! I hope your first day back to work for the week went excellent! Have you had a chance to link up to my linky party yesterday? I sure hope so! I'd love to get a better chance to interact with you all and see what awesome things you did over the weekend.  

Can you believe that we are already on year three of our annual fort sleepover? I cannot believe that a year has already gone by and we have successfully had three awesome fort sleepovers.  



This year we again used the wooden frame that Justin built for us last year.  I am so thankful to him for building the frame for us so that we can have a more epic fort.  It makes such a huge difference with building because we can have a lot more height and we do not have to worry about a cat dive-bombing the fort like the first year.  


Once the fort was built and the twinkle lights were strung up, we had to take some fun and goofy photos of the group.  We ended up setting my phone up on the shelf and using my selfie button that Danielle got me for Christmas to take pictures of us while we were in hanging out in the fort.  There was a ton of pictures taken, but I thought these were some of the more silly and fun pictures of us in the fort.



 

Once the pictures were taken and we were all set, we put our pajamas on and Christina made us Root Beer Beer Floats.  Have you heard of Not Your Father's Root Beer? I had heard rumblings about this delicious alcoholic root beer, but have not had the chance to try it until now.  Christina was able to track some down at the Meijer by her house, but let me tell you, it is difficult to find here in the mitten.

After the floats were made, we put in The Clue Movie.  A while back we had had a group discussion around the fact that Tim Curry is an amazing actor and that we needed to have a Tim Curry night.  Well, we never had a Tim Curry night, but we did end up watching Clue and I absolutely LOVE that movie.  The humor is so dry, yet so funny which is right up my alley.

After Clue, we watched Clueless.  Unfortunately, I ended up falling asleep during that movie so I did not get to enjoy the girliness and silliness of that movie like everyone else.  Once that movie was done, we all basically fell asleep for the evening.

Overall, such a great and awesome evening!

Past Fort Sleepovers
Year 2


Question of the Day: What fun traditions do you have with your friends? 
I'd love to hear from you!


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a