Things You Love More Than You Should

Happy Thursday Friends! How has your week been so far? I hope well! Mine has been all over the place - not necessarily good and not necessarily bad. 

Over the weekend, I hung out with my girlfriends and we spent some time making paintings and I have to say I'm rather happy with how it turned out! Plus, it was a huge hit on FaceBook and I have had several people ask me if I would be willing to make them one and I have kind of fallen into a random skill that I love to do and people are interested in.


I have been toying around with the idea of making this with other states/symbols for people.  What do you all think? I'm interested in tips from other painters and interested in the feedback from you all.
 I'm selling this one for $15 + $3.50 shipping. 

Okay! Speaking of things that I love - I was reading PB Fingers blog and she was talking about random things that she loves more than she really should and I thought it was a great topic to cover today.  

For Example: 

My Erin Condren Planner. Yes it is super cute, yes it is functional, but do I really need to love my planner as much as I do? Probably not.  But I really love having a place to keep track of my life with a pretty planner filled with fun and bright colors


More Things I Love More Than I Should:  
  • Towels fresh out of the dryer
  • A nice cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream on top
  • Mashed potatoes
  • Lemon Drop EOS Lip Balm
  • Driving the car with the windows down
  • Crafting
  • The Bachelor/ette and Pretty Little Liars
  • Freshly painted nails - especially when someone else does them
  • Singing obnoxiously loud to music
  • Plucking my eyebrows (weird one but it's totally true haha)

Of course, there are some things that I love that actually deserve the love and excitement I give to them: Justin, my family, my best friends, my kitties Frye and Leilah, Justin's laugh, reading, Christmas-time, baking cookies and my mom's homemade meals.

Kind of a random post for the day, but it seemed fun with PB Fingers shared her list, so I thought I might play along too!

Questions of the Day:
1. What are some things you love more than you should?
2. What things actually deserve your love and excitement?



2 comments

  1. I love using my neti pot more than I should. gross but true. I love getting into bed without having to set an alarm. I love watching Dance Moms even though they all infuriate me. 2. My hott hott husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a