Friday Favorites: Nail Polish Colors

Happy Friday Friends! I hope you had a wonderful week and have some fun things planned for this weekend! 

Tonight I am heading out to a Bachelorette Party for a friend of a friend and I am excited to have some fun with some lovely ladies.

Before I get started with today's Friday Favorites post I wanted to announce the winner(s) of the Dial Miracle Oil Restoring Body Wash Coupon! Congratulations to Johanna B. and to Ashley K! You have an email waiting for your in your inbox with instructions on how to get your prize.



Today I wanted to share some of my favorite nail polish colors with everyone! As most of you know I am a huge fan of Essie Nail Polish.  Like super.huge.fan.  Over the past few years I have a built up a nice collection of some okay several of Essie's Polishes ranging from nude colors all the way to black.


Blossom Dandy from Essie's Spring 2015 Collection


I bought most of Essie's Spring collection last week when I went shopping with Christina and I am happy to report that this is my favorite color from the bunch.  I think it closely represents a Tiffany Blue and looks great with other Spring colors like pale purples and greens.



Play Date from Essie's Resort Collection


If you like purple colors, then this totally is the perfect color for you.  It goes on super smooth and is a fun and bright color.  Perfect for Spring or Summer and transitions nicely.  


Imported Bubbly


Imported Bubbly is a fun nude color with a bit of a shine to it.  It is perfect for a wedding or a beachy look as it is more neutral.  You will for sure need to put at least two coats on of this color to get the full effect of it's beauty, but I recommend it for a fun nude with a twist


Butler Please


Isn't this color fun? I love the shine it has to it and it is one of the more fun blue colors that Essie carries.  If you're looking for a bright color for a fun night out, then this one is perfect! I am loving this shade and two coats really does the color justice.


Question of the Day:
What is your favorite nail polish?

I'd love to hear from you!








1 comment

  1. i looove blossom dandy!! my favorite summer color is OPI Feelin HOT HOT HOT

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a