St. Patricks Day 2015 Roundup


Happy Tuesday Friends! I hope your week has gotten off to a great start and you are feeling ready to take on the week.  With St. Patrick's day just around the corner, I thought it would be fun to share some neat crafts you could do before St. Patrick's Day.  I am particularly excited about the coffee mugs and I am hoping to make them this weekend with my girlfriend.





St. Patrick's Day Wreath from Just a Girl in the Hawkeye State



St. Patrick's Day Printables from The 36th Avenue



Shamrock Button Art from By Stephanie Lynn



Gift Basket from The Todd and Erin Favorite Five






St. Patrick's Day Wreath from StringnThings 



St. Patrick's Day Dress from Red Tricycle



Clover Topiaries from Lil Luna



Irish Coffee Mugs from It All Started with Paint


See any crafts/projects that catch your eye? I sure hope so! I will be making the coffee mugs and topiaries for sure! 

Question of the Day:
What is your favorite part of St. Patrick's Day?

I'd love to hear from you!






Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a