Friday Inspiration

Happy Friday Friends! I hope you had a wonderful week and have some fun an exciting plans for this weekend! Tonight we are having our Third Annual Fort Sleepover! I am super excited for the girls to come over and build another awesome fort in my living room.  #theinnerchildlives



Isn't this meme great? I laughed really hard when I saw it and had to share it with you all.  I know, I'm childish, but I think farts are hilarious and I am sure that more than one will be shared with the group tonight.  

Lately, I have been dealing with a ton of internal negative dialogue, so I started pinning a ton of inspirational quotes.  Thankfully, they have been helping me out, so I figured I would share some with you all that have helped me this week (and will continue helping in the future).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 






{This one has been really hitting home for me this week}








  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The quote about evaluating your words before they come from your mouth has been sticking in my mind this week.  I have a tendency to say things out of frustration // anger then end up getting myself in trouble.  The worse part is I do not realize I am doing it until, oftentimes, it is too late.  So to keep myself on track, I made that image the background on my phone.  

I want my life to be filled with purpose, and part of that is making sure that my words and my actions are deliberate.  I do not want to walk through life willy-nilly ~ I want to be filled with purpose.  

Anyway! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I look forward to hearing what fun things you did over the weekend at the Weekend Highs and Lows linky party on Monday

Question of the Day: What is your favorite inspirational quote? 

I'd love to hear from you!

7 comments

  1. I love these quotes, I pinned a few of them :). Not sure if I have a favorite though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you were able to enjoy them! I actually painted one of the quotes onto a canvas this weekend haha

      Delete
  2. The life is too short quotes gets a thumbs up from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me as well. I've been letting stupid things take away from my life that otherwise would not be a big deal. Life is TOO short to worry about trivial things.

      Delete
  3. My grandma once told me: "It's all okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." Life is always changing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a wonderful quote! I've had that one in the back of my mind for years as well :)

      Delete
  4. Love the sixth one!.

    Found it through a pin from Pinterest and now I'm going to post the same on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a