September: Month @ a Glance


Happy September Friends!

I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday so far and you are looking forward to the long weekend ahead! I always have been a big fan of September because it signifies the beginning of my favorite time of year: Fall! I am super excited too because a few of the local cider mills have already started to open up and sell cider and donuts! I am hoping to get out there sooner than later this year.

September is going to be a busy but very fun as we are going to be out of town for two of the weekends: one for the holiday and the other for a wedding.  I am very much looking forward to all of the fun and excitement. 

In Chronological Order:
  • Team Picnic @ Work
  • Up North for Labor Day
  • Cousin's Crafty Night
  • Blogger Dinner 
  • Grand Rapids for Nate and Deana's Wedding
  • Glow Run {maybe}
  • Clothing Swap with Friends
  • Renaissance Festival with Friends

Other Goals for August
Read at least 2 books 
Complete every single run on my list {more on this later}
Add 2 new listings to my Etsy Shop
Post at least 3 times a week


Question of the Day: What fun things do you have planned in September?

I'd love to hear from you!

5 comments

  1. Sept. for me brings two trips (LA for a blogging conference, and Sandusky for Put-in-Bay - no Cedar Point this time, unfortunately), the same blogger dinner as you :P (see you there!), a coworker's going-away happy hour this week, and some good movies coming up.

    ALSO we should meet up for Yates sometime! I LOVE their donuts. (and the cider is good too. lol.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for blogger dinner! And I would LOVEEEE to get Cider and Donuts with you :) Did you know Yates is already open?!

      Delete
  2. Our September is pretty packed with school starting, events and we are traveling to WI for a wedding at the end of the month. I'm sooo ready for fall! Have fun in GR--that's where I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy! I need to plan a potty party for my freshly potty-learned son, and a birthday party for him at the end of September or beginning of October. We're also getting ready for school to start, and I have a business conference two weeks from tomorrow. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. September is my busiest month always. Lots of family birthdays! I am super excited to attend a digital conference in Detroit for work and I also hope to go to the Renaissance Fest. Good times ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a