Friday Favorites #1

Happy Friday Friends!
It's FRIDAY, and I've decided to join a new linky party! Every week I will be sharing a few of my favorite things from the past week.  The goal is to share random things, but I may end up doing some themed ones along the way.

I'm linking up today with my friends AndreaErika and Narci for Friday Favorites!

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

I have been pinning all kinds of inspirational images to use on the background of my phone.  Since I spend the majority of my time using my phone for things, it only seems fitting to put inspirational photos as my background.  To find these and other great options, check out my iPhone Backgronds board on Pinterest.  

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

I absolutely love going to the Upper Peninsula and spending a few days away from the hustle and bustle of life.  This trip to the cabin proved to be awesome with beautiful snow everywhere.  I cannot wait to plan our next trip up there!

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

I love baby showers so I was thrilled to be invited to my dear friends shower.  I have already started making some gifts for her and will be working on a special surprise for her. {For safety precautions, I have blurred the location and date}.

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

This is one of the two books I am reading in January and so far I love it! I'm just over halfway through the book and I cannot wait to see how it ends! Make sure to check back toward the end of the month - I'll be sharing my review of the book then.



*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

Question of the Day: What is your favorite thing of this week? 

I'd love to hear from you!




Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a