Weekend Highs and Lows #17

Hello everyone!I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  If you want more information about the party, please check out this post.





Highs:

We spent the weekend up north and Justin's parents cabin and it was amazing.  I love going up to their cabin to just relax and enjoy the smell of a fresh fire.  We headed up early Saturday morning and spent the next two days relaxing around the fire.  



Sunday it felt like we were in a snow globe as the snow was falling and I just sat there dreamily watching the snow fall.

Lows:

Honestly this weekend was amazing and so relaxing so I have no lows to report here! Just enjoyed the cold with some yummy hot chocolate and watched the snow.



I'd love to hear from you!


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a