Show and Tell Tuesday: My Personal Style

Happy Tuesday Friends! I hope all is well and you are having a great day so far! Today I am teaming up with Andrea for another fun round of Show and Tell Tuesdays.  


My Personal Style

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

Hello! I hope you have had a great start to your week! Yesterday started off a little shaky (because I was so busy last week and was exhausted) but so far the week is going well! I'm excited that I am going to go get a pedicure with my mom tonight.  

Up first on the personal style segment is my house inspiration! Since we have not officially closed on the house, I have not been able to decorate my house the way I would like; however, I have been dreaming of what my house would look like for a loooonggg time.  





The above picture actually is similar to the style that we have in our kitchen except we do not have a back splash yet.  But I am kind of loving this one and find it beautiful.  Maybe Justin would go for something like that!



My personal style is allll over the place depending on what mood I am in for that day.  Check out my inspiration board for outfits and let me know what you think! I'd be interested to see what types of clothing taste we have in common.






To check out all of my boards on Pinterest, go to my profile!


*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

Well that is all for today's post!

Next up on Show and Tell Tuesdays.....

Favorite Vacation



Question of the Day: What would your Talk Show be like?

I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a