Weekend Highs & Lows #39

Hello everyone!I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  If you want more information about the party, please check out this post.



Happy Monday Friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! This weekend was a bit chaotic for us, but we had a wonderful time! 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Highs:

Friday night we did a double date with Nick and Kevin! After I went to my cycle class (check out CycleBar here) we went to dinner at Tom + Chee.  Boy do I ever love that place! The food is so delicious {like ultimate comfort food good} and not too expensive which is always a plus! After dinner we went to see Sausage Party.  Honestly, I really did not enjoy that movie and would not recommend it to anyone.  I laughed a few times, but was otherwise very uncomfortable throughout the movie.

On Saturday I spent the morning cleaning and doing laundry before making my way to the Kenny Chesney concert! I am not usually one to listen to country music, but his concert was amazing! We saw Old Dominion, Jake Owen, Miranda Lambert and Kenny Chesney and everything was awesome! I personally loved Old Dominions music and Kenny Chesney just put on a great show! The best part of the night was Kid Rock showing up! He was awesome and it was such a treat to see him live!



After a late night Saturday, I got up on the "early" side and made my way to another CycleBar class with Christina.  This was the brunch class and it kicked my butt.  The good thing is they had mimosas after class for us to enjoy (yum) and a few muffins and snacks.  I love that they do themed classes and we get some fun stuff after class.

Sunday afternoon I went to another cycle class at a different location (shout out to the team in Northville) and tried out their studio.  The studio is a little different and it was fun to see how their instructors are different.


Sunday evening Justin and I went shopping to get a few things for the house.  When we got home we worked on putting mulch down and planting a few flowers.  We won't be doing any major planting until fall since we are going to transplant the flowers when it is a little cooler.

The rest of the evening was spent watching Gilmore Girls (I need to catch up before November!) and getting the laundry folded.



Lows:

I had a pretty bad headache Saturday, but otherwise everything was good!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a