Fall 2016 Craft Roundup

Happy Wednesday Friends! The week is half over! I hope your week has been going well and you have smooth sailing from now until the weekend.

With Summer coming to a close and Fall right around the corner, I thought it could be fun to do a quick Fall Craft Roundup {since I have not done one of those in quite some time}.  All of these crafts {and more} can be found on my Seasons: Fall Board on Pinterest if you are interested in getting some more.


Fall is my favorite season of the year, so of course I am looking forward to decorating our house for fall for the first time ever! First I need to find all of our decorations that are in a box somewhere in the house, then I can get started!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Fall Mason Jar Vases from Home Talk



2. Owl Mason Jar from The Keeper of Cheerios





3. Window Chalkboard from House by Hoff
This is a tutorial on how to make the frame - the mantel decor post can be found here.



4. Fall Leaf Printable from A Night Owl Blog



5. Pumpkin Door Hanger from The Savvy Adult



6. DIY Wood Crate Pumpkins from Crafty Morning



7. Salt Dough Leaves from The Life of Jennifer Dawn



8. Herringbone Pumpkins from Lovely Indeed



9. Painted Wood Slice Pumpkins from A Night Owl Blog



10. Fabric Pumpkin Wreath by Design Dining and Diapers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aren't these tutorials super cute? I am looking forward to giving some of them a try to use for the Fall! And boy am I ever looking forward to cooler weather and scarves!

If you want to see other fun ideas for Fall Decorations, check out my Pinterest board for more inspiration!



Want more inspiration? Check out these fun blog posts with some creative ideas!



Question of the Day: What is your favorite part about fall? 

I'd love to hear from you!



6 comments

  1. I love those jars! I should make some since I probably have empty jars. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are SO many things you can do with mason jars! I was shocked when I was looking at all of the different ideas they can be used for!

      Delete
  2. That pumpkin door hanger is awesome as are the owl jars. Nice round-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the owl jar :) Always a fun twist on decorations when you can throw an animal into the mix.

      Delete
  3. Fall is my favorite season, but I don't have any fall decor in my place. I should probably change that. I like the fall mason jars, and those adorable herringbone pumpkins would look fabulous in my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the owl mason jar and the crate pumpkins! Thanks for sharing. I'm hoping to finally get my fall and halloween decorations out soon.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a