Halloween 2016 Craft Roundup

Happy Wednesday Friends! The week is half over! I hope your week has been going well and you have smooth sailing from now until the weekend.

Can you believe we are already in October and Halloween is only 27 days away? Do you know what you will be dressing up as for Halloween? I am struggling to come up with something and would love some great inspiration from you all.  For today's post, I am going to share some awesome Halloween crafts I came across on Pinterest.  All of these crafts {and more} can be found on my Holidays: Halloween Board on Pinterest if you are interested in getting some more.

I am super excited because we will have Trick-O-Treater's for the first time ever so you know I will be buying some way too much candy for the kids in our neighborhood.  So I needed a few things to decorate my house and loved all of these fun options!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Cardboard Tombstones from eHow



2. Googly Eyes Wreath from DIY Network



3. Halloween Window Display from Jenns Random Scraps 



4. Halloween Yarn Garland from Growing Up Gabel 




5. Trash Bag Spider Webs from Fast Forward Fun






7. DIY Floating Candles from HP Wish List



8. DIY Skull Candle Holder from Endlessly Inspired



9. Mummy Door Decor from Honey and Fitz



10. Spooky Welcome Mat from Creative Live


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aren't these tutorials super cute? I am looking forward to giving some of them a try to use for the Fall! And boy am I ever looking forward to cooler weather and scarves!

If you want to see other fun ideas for Halloween Decorations, check out my Pinterest board for more inspiration!





Want even more inspiration? Check out these fun ideas from some of my fellow bloggers!



Question of the Day: What is your favorite Halloween Candy? 

I'd love to hear from you!


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a