Weekend Highs & Lows #44

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  



Happy Monday Friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! This weekend was a bit chaotic for us, but we had a wonderful time! 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Highs:

This weekend was so much fun! On Friday we had someone come out to give us a quote for blinds.  It was great to pick out all of the different colors and swatches.  Now to see how much they will cost us... I think we will be a little surprised by the cost.

On Saturday, my mom and I transplanted some flowers from her house to mine so we could finally start working on the landscaping in the front of the house.  We only managed to get five plants over, but it already adds a little something to the front of the house without being too much.

Saturday evening my niece and nephew came over to hang out for a few hours while Justin's family went to a wedding.  We did some crafts, painted some artwork and made brownies together! It was a blast hanging out with the kids and just enjoying their company.

On Sunday, we went Apple Picking for the 4th year in a row and it was so much fun! It was a chilly day so it was perfect for apple picking! We ended the day with sushi and TV with Nick and Kevin.  I will do a bigger post about apple picking tomorrow, but here is a photo of the group.




Lows:

Honestly, this weekend was so much fun! We had a great time with family and friends and I am grateful for how much fun we had.



Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a