Weekend Highs & Lows #47

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  


How is it Monday already!? It is so hard to believe that we are already into the beginning of the holiday season! Have you started shopping for the holidays? I actually got a little of a head start and have checked a few people off of my list for this year! It feels good to get some people done so I know I will not have to worry about it later.  Now to start wrapping the gifts.....

This weekend was filled with some fun and exciting things! I cannot wait to share them all with you!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Highs:

Friday night Justin and I made plans with Nick & Kevin to go do dinner and a movie.  We were going out to celebrate Kevin's birthday a little early (his birthday is the 14th) because Kevin is highly involved in the election and will be going home to count votes for tomorrow's election.  For dinner we went to Ram' Horn and of course I had breakfast because their breakfast is just so good.  After dinner, we made out way to the movies to see Doctor Strange.  From what I saw of the movie, I really enjoyed.  Unfortunately, with about 30 or so minutes left in the movie the theater lost power.  So we did not get to see the end of the movie.  Thankfully Emagine gave us passes to see the movie at a later date (though I am really not sure when that will happen).  After leaving the movies a little earlier than anticipate, we headed back to our house to play some video games and just hang out - oh and give Kevin his birthday gifts!

Justin and I got Kevin a Supreme Court Case Mug from the Unemployed Philosophers Guild.  The cool thing is the losing case disappears as the mug heats up.  Kevin had so much fun looking at all of the different cases and educating us on some of them.  I am glad he liked it because we were not 100% sure he would.




On Saturday, I had my first ever Thirty-One Launch Party! I have been debating selling Thirty-One for easily four years and decided to just take the leap and see what happens.  If you do not know what Thirty-One is, I am sure you have seen at least one of their bags or products.  Known for their bags, Thirty-One has been empowering women to build their own business while also prioritizing their families.  And it is these foundational beliefs that drew me into Thirty-One.  If you want to learn more about Thirty-One or just take a look at the products, check out my webpage!

Saturday evening Justin and I grabbed dinner with his parents before spending the evening at home getting some chores done and hanging out.  

Sunday morning we made our way to the Snowmobile Show for the 5th year (I think) in a row! I managed to pick up a super cute sweatshirt and a trucker hat while we were there {both of which I am wearing now haha}.  Justin also picked up a hoodie from Ski Doo.  I love my new sweatshirt and plan to wear it forever as often as possible.  Sunday afternoon we spent at home relaxing which is exactly what I needed.


Lows:

Generally not feeling that awesome yesterday.  I am not sure if it was a migraine or what.



Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a