There’s something about September that makes me want to refresh everything. My reading list gets a little longer, my house starts feeling a little cozier, and suddenly I’m convinced I need approximately seventeen things to make my life feel more organized, comfortable, and ready for fall.
So, naturally, I’ve been spending a little time online shopping.
Over the past few weeks, I’ve found myself reaching for the same handful of things over and over again. Some are bookish finds, some make my home feel a little cozier, and some are simply those everyday items that have quietly become part of my routine.
Today I’m sharing my September favorites — the things currently making their way into my rotation.
As always, some of the links in this post may be affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase through one of my links. This comes at no additional cost to you and helps support the blog. Thank you!
For My Fellow Book Lovers
Let’s start with the obvious category: bookish things.
September is prime reading season in my opinion. The weather is starting to cool down, the evenings are getting darker, and I’m suddenly very interested in spending an entire afternoon curled up with a book.
Let’s start with the obvious category: bookish things.
September is prime reading season in my opinion. The weather is starting to cool down, the evenings are getting darker, and I’m suddenly very interested in spending an entire afternoon curled up with a book.
When it starts cooling down, I love getting cozy with a good book on my Kindle and relaxing. But if you're anything like me, holding the Kindle for long stretches causes wrist pain OR you want to work on a project while you read. My solution is simple: Kindle Stand and page turner.
It makes it easy for me to sit and read anywhere without the struggle of holding my kindle. Which TBH, really isn't a struggle, but I love that I take the stand wherever I am and get some reading done.
Cozy Home Favorites
If there is one thing I love about September, it’s the excuse to make my home feel extra cozy.
I’m talking blankets, candles, soft lighting, seasonal touches, and anything else that makes staying home with a book feel like an actual event.
If there is one thing I love about September, it’s the excuse to make my home feel extra cozy.
I’m talking blankets, candles, soft lighting, seasonal touches, and anything else that makes staying home with a book feel like an actual event.
I know I've talked about this blanket on here before, but it really is just my favorite blanket. It's so cozy and the perfect size to just snuggle into the couch. At this point, I have two colors already and would like to add more just from the standpoint that my cats steal them all the time. Get yours here: https://amzn.to/4zPxYMM
Another favorite item I love using this time of year is my candle warmer. I have one in my office, and almost every day when I start working I turn it on and let it burn. It makes my office smell amazing without the ash everywhere that candles can sometimes leave behind. Plus, if you have a favorite fall scent, now is the perfect time to switch to that scent.
Another favorite item I love using this time of year is my candle warmer. I have one in my office, and almost every day when I start working I turn it on and let it burn. It makes my office smell amazing without the ash everywhere that candles can sometimes leave behind. Plus, if you have a favorite fall scent, now is the perfect time to switch to that scent.
I couldn't find my exact candle warmer online, but saw this one from Anthro and fell in love: https://brandcycle.shop/cdqd1
Little Things Making Everyday Life Better
Little Things Making Everyday Life Better
Not everything on my favorites list is particularly exciting — and honestly, those might be some of my favorite purchases.
You know those products that you buy and then wonder how you ever lived without them? These are those kinds of things.
You know those products that you buy and then wonder how you ever lived without them? These are those kinds of things.
It may seem a little silly, but I bought these jeans on a whim and I LOVE them. They're the right amount of stretch, have the CUTEST embroidery and bring me so much joy every tiem I put them on. If you like a flare jean, I highly recommend these ones from American Eagle.
I know it's another clothing item, but I bought this shirt from Shein and was pleasantly surprised and how nice it is. It works well with jeans, work pants or a skirt and is flattering on my body shape. As a plus size friend, sometimes clothes don't work well for me, but this top is wonderful. AND it comes in a bunch of colors. Get yours here: https://brandcycle.shop/93jto
A Few Things on My Fall Wishlist
Of course, a September favorites list wouldn't be complete without a little wishlist browsing.
There are still a few things sitting in my cart that I haven't quite convinced myself to buy yet. You know the ones — the things I keep adding, removing, and then adding again.
Here are a few things I'm currently eyeing:
Of course, a September favorites list wouldn't be complete without a little wishlist browsing.
There are still a few things sitting in my cart that I haven't quite convinced myself to buy yet. You know the ones — the things I keep adding, removing, and then adding again.
Here are a few things I'm currently eyeing:
1. Platform chunky sandals
I'm not saying I need any of these things...
But September me is very easily convinced.
2. This journal from Rifle Paper Co.
3. As a book lover, it seems only fitting that I would want to get book themed cutting boards for my kitchen. I love that each one is labeled and easy to distinguish between. I think my only hiccup is that I'm not sure how well they would clean. I need to do some research on them first. But they are officially on my wish list.
I'm not saying I need any of these things...
But September me is very easily convinced.
What's Currently in Your Cart?
And now I want to know what you are loving!
Are there any finds you've been reaching for constantly lately? Maybe you've found the perfect reading accessory, a cozy home item, an organization must-have, or something completely random that has made your everyday life a little easier.
Tell me your favorite finds in the comments — because let's be honest, I'm always looking for something new to add to my cart.
Until next time, happy shopping and happy reading!
And now I want to know what you are loving!
Are there any finds you've been reaching for constantly lately? Maybe you've found the perfect reading accessory, a cozy home item, an organization must-have, or something completely random that has made your everyday life a little easier.
Tell me your favorite finds in the comments — because let's be honest, I'm always looking for something new to add to my cart.
Until next time, happy shopping and happy reading!
Have a wonderful day,
Jackie
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post above may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Jackie
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post above may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Read my full disclosure policy here.

Post a Comment
Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a