Holy CrAzY week, Batman!

Happy Friday everyone!

I want to start today's post with this:
 
 
I saw this on imgur the other day, and I about died of laughter.  If you do not know what this means, then you best be doing some reading on pokemon, because you are really missing out.
 
Today started with some rather exciting events right outside of my townhouse!
  
This is the second time this week that I have seen the deer walking around the neighborhood.  Aren't the baby deer just so adorable?
 
As you can guess from the name of this post, things were a bit hectic this week.  As I mentioned on Monday's Post, I had a final exam, and I can say with full confidence that I was not successful on the exam.  The assignment was to read the entire textbook (in a week) and be able to write a synopsis over the textbook.  I spent a great deal of time last week and weekend studying for the test, but when I got there, nothing.  I literally could not bring anything to mind.  I guess that is what happens when you stress way too much over anything, huh? I have a meeting with the professor on Monday to discuss what happened on my test.  I will make sure to post an update after my meeting.

Tuesday was not nearly as stressful, but it was full of tears.  My cousin's grandpa passed away over the weekend, and my mom and I attended the funeral to show our support to their family.  There is nothing more heartbreaking than watching someone you love grieve the loss of a loved one. 
 
I promise some not sad/stressful things happened this week! When I weighed in at Weight Watchers this week I was down 2.2 pounds! I could not have been any more excited.  My mom and I have a tradition of going out to dinner after we weight in at Weight Watchers, which with follow with a shopping trip.  It has become a ritual that we have followed for over  year now, and it is one that I look forward to every week.
 
On our shopping trip, we went to Parisian and shopped around for boots for me.  It is so unbelievably hard to find boots if your calves are wide.  I promise my calves are not super wide, but for whatever reason, all women must have no dearth to their calves in order to wear boots.  I swear they think we are not curvy or something... but I digress.  Our boot shopping eventually turned into dress shopping.  Our one year anniversary is next month, and I have planned a wonderful evening for us, to which I need to buy a dress.  Honestly, any excuse to buy a dress in my book. :) And guess what! I found a dress.  It's a Calvin Klein dress that was originally $100, that I got for $21.  Score!
 
Thursday was uneventful, and I must say I was relieved.  I was even overjoyed that my class was done at 6:15 instead of 7:15.  It is amazing how an extra hour can make a world of difference.
 
Questions of the Day:
What is your favorite place to shop for bargains?
What was the most exciting thing you bought at a bargained price?
 
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a