Hello October!

Happy October everyone! I can't believe that we are already in October.  It seriously feels like the past few months have flown by. 
 
As you can tell, last week was very chaotic for me and I obviously have a ton of catching up to do.  Afer my last post, I had surprise visiters at my house! My mother-in-law stopped by to drop off a project that we have been working on together for my sister-in-law so I could finish it last weekend.  I will be posting about the project after we give it to my sister-in-law (wouldn't want to ruin any surprises!)  The best part of them stopping by is seeing my nephew, J.P.! He is such a sweetheart and it brings my heart joy to spend time with him. 
 
The original plan was for them to take me out to lunch, but I needed to stay home because I was waiting for Justin's iPhone 5 to come in the mail.... more on that later.
 

J.P. absolutely loves to play with balls and managed to find his uncle Justin's foam golf balls and we played a form of baseball/golf in the living room.  What a sweetheart :)
 
After work, I headed out to my friend Sarah's house to hang out with a few people while they smokde hookah.  I have never smoked anything and don't intend to, so I just passed on the hookah, but I am always excited to hang out with my friends.
 


We ended up hanging out until about 11:30 before heading home for the night.  What an awesome relaxing day overall!


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a