Happy 21st to my cousin Courtney!

Hello Everyone!

Friday was such a fun day.  I worked my traditional 9-5 hours then headed home to get ready to go out to celebrate my Cousin's 21st Birthday!

There are a LOT of cousins in my family, so when we get together it is always a great time! Courtney contacted us a few days before her birthday on the 3rd and we made a plan for a big group of us to go out and have a night on the town.  For dinner we headed to Rochester Mills Brewery in downtown Rochester. 

This was my first time visiting there, and I will definitely be going there again to eat.  They have a wide variety of beers to choose from and their food was very delicous.

I wish i had gotten a better group picture, but when all you have is your iPhone, you get what you get.

After we ate dinner, a few of the guys left and we headed out to Main Street Billiards down the street for some fun and dancing.  I was very excited to dance and was thrilled when the DJ played "Gangnam Style".  I love that song.  If you have not heard it yet, you can check it out here.  I love how silly it is.

After grabbing a few shots, we danced for a while and headed home around 11:30 because we had to be up early on Saturday!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a