Sick as a Dog

So last week, overall, was a slow one.  I ended up coming down with a cold on Monday and had to go into the doctor on Wednesday.  I had my follow up meeting with my professor on Monday and he decided that he would let me retake the exam.  Phew.  What a big stress reliever that was.
 
This is where I have my classes two days a week.
I am always fascinated when I come in contact with older buildings.  This particular building was built between 1894 and 1896.  Think about that for a second.  Over 110 years ago, this building was a high school that eventually developed into a university.  It is just so fascinating to me and I feel pretty honored to be in such a historic building.
 
Another blessing this week was the sunrises.  Because it is fall, the sunrises have been extra beautiful the last few weeks, and I have made sure to thoroughly enjoy them.  
The only bad thing about the week was that I was sick.  As I mentioned earlier, I was pretty sick and had to go to the doctor on Wednesday.  I ususally don't just go to the doctor, but my ear was really aching and I was worried that it was an ear infection.  My doctor didn't say that I had an ear infection, but she did say I had a lot of fluid behind my ears and that I needed to get on medicine to help with the fluid.  Yay for antibiotics!
 
Luckily, they worked and I am feeling much more like myself! I figured out that when I am sick I have some pretty abnormal cravings like McDonalds and Taco Bell.
 

Question of the Day:
What do you crave when you are sick? 


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a