Always a Time to Celebrate!

Hello Everyone! Today has been a wonderful day filled with crafting and time with friends.   We started this morning off by sleeping in and relaxing and a delicious bowl of frosted flakes.  Around 11:00 my friend, Danielle came over so we could run out to JoAnn for some fabric for a project she was doing for her sister for Christmas.

Once we got back from JoAnn, we got straight to working on her project.  It was so exciting to get my sewing machine out to work on the project with Danielle! Once I finish mine, I will have to post a tutorial on how to make it! 


This afternoon we celebrated my friend, Reggie's, graduation from college by going to the party that his mom was planning for him.  The bar was called The Loving Touch and it was a pretty neat bar.  Originally it was a beauty salon and the owners decided to keep the name when they converted it to a bar.


On top of the location, there was a ton of delicious food to choose from! AND the cake was delicious!


I love getting together and celebrating anything exciting that happens to my friends.  It's always nice to get together and have good company.  I love spending time with my friends (and husband) and it's always nice to spend time with the people I love.


I look forward to many more years of time with my wonderful friends!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a