Lunch Date with the Cutest Kids I Know

Let me start off with these pictures!



Aren't those just the sweetest faces? AND I got to spend time holding and cuddling with them yesterday! Yesterday was not a typical Friday for me because 1) I worked from home because the office was closed and 2) Justin took the day off to spend it with me.  

The day started with me packing up more boxes around the house.  It's really beginning to look like we living out of boxes, but we will just have to live with it because we're moving in less than three weeks!  Around noon, Justin and I met up with his mom and sister to have lunch and do some Christmas shopping.  We had Max n' Erma's for lunch and I ended up with a cheeseburger and fries.  It was delicious!


After lunch we ran out to the mall to get some Christmas shopping done.  I have to say I am pretty proud of how much I have completed already.  



Justin also got his cuddle time in and J.P. sure was glad to spend time with his Uncle Justin.  I love seeing him smile and being goofy.  They always have a good time together and I know it makes Justin happy to see his nephew.

Question of the Day:
When do you do your Christmas Shopping?
Do you wait until Black Friday or try to get it done early?

I try to get as much done as possible before December so I am not stressing out about shopping when there are a lot of croud




Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a