Major Decision, not sure what will happen.


This post is going to be one filled with frustration and potential anger.  As many of you know, I go to Wayne State University and I am working toward my Masters in Industrial and Organizational Psychology.  I was super excited to start this program because I was certain that THIS is what I wanted to do with my life.  

Now I am not so sure.

For the last month or so I have been seriously wondering if this is what I want to be doing for the rest of my life.  I have even had a few conversations with friends as to whether or not I want to continue doing this particular field of work, and Thursday made my decision for me.  As you can probably remember, I started the semester off basically failing, and it has been an uphill battle ever since.  I have been working very hard to maintain a steady pace with school while also working full-time and being a wife.  However, while I thought I was managing the stress, it turns out I am not.  I have had quite a few panic attacks since school has started and it's starting to get too overwhelming.

So what am I going to do? I would say the picture says it all.  If I go one way, I risk spending tons of hours and thousands of dollars only to find out that this is not what to do.  The other direction, however, leads to me "giving up", and that does not seem like the best option either.  What to do, What to do?

Question of the Day:
What do you do when you have to make a difficult decision?

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a