Music Video Madness

Can I just start this post off with this statement: I hate snitches.  I mentioned in a post last month that we added a new member to our family, Frye.  What I did not mention, is that we are not allowed to have pets where we live.  I'm sure you can guess what I'm going to say next: we were ratted out for having a kitty.  Not exactly what I wanted to come home to, but suffice to say, we will be moving sometime before the end of the year so we can have our kitty and not worry about hiding him.
 
Friday ended up turning out pretty awesome because I went to a party with my friend, Sarah, and we were part of a music video! The theme of the video was candy and Halloween, so we dressed up as sexy M&M's in costumes that we threw together the night before the party!
 

I got my dress from H&M and ended up spending a grand total of $15 for the costume.  It was super fun to get all dressed up, and I can re-wear the dress because the "M" comes right off!
 

 
As you can tell from the picture of me, I have fake eyelashes on.  This is the first time I have ever put fake eyelashes on.  My eyelashes are pretty long naturally so I have never felt the need to wear fake eyelashes, but for this event I decided it would be fun!
 
The party consisted of dancing, singing, and a TON of candy! At one point of the shooting their entire living room was covered in chocolate since the cover to get in was a bag of Halloween candy. 
 
The video turned out pretty awesome! You will have to check it out!


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a