Sunday with "Wreck it Ralph"

A typical Sunday consists of Justin and I cleaning and being lazy all day, but due to the upset with having to move, we spent some time looking for places to live, while managing to relax a little.  Unfortunately, majority of apartment complexes are not open on Sunday, so our plan to go looking was put on hold.  Instead, we decided to go out on a date.

Justin ended up finding a few old gift cards in the desk drawer, so we took advantage of them and went out to Olive Garden (which just so happens to be one of our favorite restaurants).  I tried their new Peach Moscato chicken which was very delicious.  I would recommend this dinner to anyone that enjoys a sweeter food.  It has the perfect balance of salty and sweet.

Have you heard of the movie, Wreck it Ralph?

This movie is SUPER cute and perfect for a lighthearted evening.  The movie is tons of fun, while tugging at your heart strings.  If you have time to go see this movie and you're looking for a movie that will make you smile, I would highly recommend this one!

On an exciting note, I went to the gym today! I tried an interval workout on the elliptical that I found on PBFingers.  It felt so nice to get back into the gym and workout with my friend!

Question of the Day:
What is your favorite interval workout?

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a