Goodbye Until July

Hello Everyone! This week has been extremely busy and I feel like I am still playing catch up for the past week.  Due to the absolute chaos of the week, I have not been to the gym and I feel gross.  I cannot wait to go on Saturday and hit my Zumba class!


Monday night, Justin and I took our friend out to dinner to see him before he leaves at the end of the month to go on a five month long mission trip to Asia (he cannot say which country because of safety issues).  When asked why he chose five months, he explained that he felt that a month was not long enough, but that six months would be too long.  He wanted to pick a time frame that would be long enough that he could not start counting down the days as soon as he arrived.  So five months it was.


  While at dinner, I received a phone call from Reggie and he decided that he wanted to meet us up for coffee, so we headed to Downtown Rochester to grab coffee (or hot cocoa) and walk around downtown to see the pretty lights.



We didn't end up staying too long because it's getting rather cold around here.  If only we would get some snow to make the cold a bit more bearable.  Though I think it's supposed to rain this weekend.  I told you Mother Nature is a bit wacky here in Michigan.  

It was great to catch up with the guys and to get one last chance to see Brian before he heads off on this wonderful adventure! I am so excited for him.  

Question of the Day:
Have you gone on a mission trip?
I did back in 2005, to Mexico, it was seriously life changing




Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a