Mother Nature... Geez.

Hello Everyone!

This week has been a bit crazy due to our upcoming move this Friday/Saturday.  I've been trying to keep up on the packing, but it seems it is getting the better of me and that a large of things will get shoved into boxes just to make the move go quicker.  Oh well, as long as we get it all to the new place.

The weather has been so weird this week.  On Monday we had a severe fog advisory for the entire day, but it was 60°.  Yesterday, we had one of the most beautiful sunsets I've seen in Michigan and today we have beautiful sunshine, but it's 30° outside.  I do not quite understand what Mother Nature is up to.


The picture on the far left and the picture on the far right are taken out of the exact same window.  Can you believe the difference? Holy cow!

Monday evening Janna and I did the Total Body Weights routine, but tweaked it to match more of what we were looking to do.  Instead of just doing three reps of each exercise, we decided to do it more like a circuit and do all the exercises at once.  It ended up looking something like this:


It turned out really fun to do it this way because of the wide variety in the workout and you don't feel stuck doing the same weights for 45 reps.

Question of the Day: 
What is your least favorite workout?

I hate doing the Hamstring Ball Curls.  I lack coordination and this exercise proves to be difficult without coordination.  However, I am always glad I did them when I'm done.

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a