Eyelet Knitted Infinity Scarf


When I saw this pattern on Pinterest, I knew I had to make it for my friend, Danielle, for Christmas. I am pretty excited about it because I have never knitted something so intricate in my life and I was able to do so without too much difficulty.  

Sorry for the bad picture, I was was up late working on this project!

What You Need:
  • Size 10 (6mm) circular needle.  I used 36" and it seemed to work
  • 650 yards DK (3) yarn.  I used Vanna's Choice Sequins in Sterling
  • Needle to weave in ends
  • Marker if you decide to knit full pattern at once
What to Do:

Cast on 128 stitches (256 if you are knitting in the round).

Begin Stitch Pattern:
Row 1: *k1, p1, k3, p2* repeat until only 2 stitches remain, k1, p1
Row 2: *k1,p1,k1, yo, k1, sl1, p2, psso the p2* until only 2 stitches remain, k1, p1
Row 3: *k1,p1, k2, p3* repeat until only 2 stitches remain, k1, p1
Row 4: *k1,p1, sl1, k2, psso the k2, p1, yo, p1* repeat until only 2 stitches remain, k1, p1

Repeat rows until the scarf is 14 inches long or desired width.  Cast off stitches and weave any loose ends into the scarf.  And you're done!

Knitting Information:
My Notes: 
  • I did the 2 pieces and bound them together.  I honestly think it would be better to do all 256 stitches and continue in the round
  • It's a time consuming project, but you will be glad you made it (for yourself or someone else)
  • Make sure to track what row you're on! It's easy to forget if you're on 1 or 3!

If you would like to see the original pattern, you may find it: here

2 comments

  1. Too bad i`m not good enough with knitting I would definitely make this! Love! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it. It really is not as complicated as it looks! It was a good challenging project for me to start with.

      Delete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a