Sunday Afternoon Circle Scarf


Hello Everyone! I trust your weekend went well and you were able to rest.  I was going through my crafting supplies and realized that I have a ton of leftover yarn from projects that I had finished.  So I grabbed a few skeins of leftover purple from a blanket I made for my mom and found a pattern based on the yarn size and knitting needles I had available and this is what I came up with!

What You Need:
  • 2 skeins Super Bulky yarn.  I used Hometown USA in the Portland Wine
  • Size 13 circular needles, 24" +
What to Do:

Cast on 60 stitches, join in the round, and place marker

Round 1 & 2: Knit
Round 3 & 4: *K1, P1* repeat until end of round
Round 5 & 6: Knit
Round 7 & 8: *P1, K1* repeat until end of round

Work until scarf measures 17" or desired length.  I knitted until I ran out of yarn.

Cast off, weave in ends and enjoy!

Up close of the pattern.

Original Concept can be found here: TenTenKnits

2 comments

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a