Lighter. Quicker. Stronger.

Happy Tuesday Everyone! I trust your day is going well? Good!

Today started out super cold! It was 17° when I left for work this morning with highs of 30°.  Seems a bit cold does it not? I think it would be more enjoyable for me if I knew there was going to be snow.  We had 60° weather over the weekend that melted all of our snow away.  Bummer.


Last week when there was a lull in my workday, I decided to find and write out a few exercise oriented mantras for myself and stick them in places around my desk.  This one seems to have resounded the greatest with me and so I made a sticky note and took a picture.  I think it turned out pretty awesome and it's a firm reminder that the harder you work, the easier things get.  What do you think?

So I mentioned in my last post that I had a leg injury that was really getting to me.  It seems today that I should be better by tomorrow, but yesterday was rough.  I was feeling really defeated because I could hardly walk, I was exhausted and my head went to the most terrible place.  Luckily, when I got up this morning, it felt much better and I am planning on going to do a workout tonight.  Obviously I will not be doing the full workout, but I will be able to do other parts of the workout.

I am excited because I am thinking about selling Stella & Dot jewelry on top of my full-time job.  I went to their introductory meeting last night to get some more information about selling the jewelry and it seems like it could be a great opportunity for me to make some extra money on the side.


Plus, the jewelry is so cute and is something I would wear on a daily basis! They just released their new Spring/Summer and I am excited to get my hands on a few of their new pieces.  I will make sure to share more with you all if I decide to sell the jewelry!

Questions of the Day:
If you could sell any product would it be?
How do you deal with injuries?

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a