NAIAS

Hello Everyone! It's the day before the last day of the work week.  I'm excited.

This week has been a strange one for me.  With the injury to my calf, I have not been following my normal routine with going to work, eating dinner, then going to the gym.  On Tuesday evening, I did head to the gym for Tina's Best Body Boot Camp with Janna, but when I went to do my two mile run, I had to stop.  I knew that running was not an option for me on Tuesday because of the pain, but when I realized that even walking the two miles was not going to happen, I was rather disappointed.  At least I worked out! 

Yesterday started out a bit better than expected and I was able to really walk with only mild discomfort.  Plus, the sunrise was absolutely breathtaking.  It really caught my eye as I was waiting for the People Moved to arrive.


One of the biggest events that happens in Detroit every year is the North America International Auto Show (
NAIAS) and this year I get to go! One of the blessings of working where I do, I can get tickets to the show at a discounted price.


We went last year with Danielle and Stephen.  It is so fun to see all of the different cars they have and see the concept cars they offer.  I love seeing all of the different designs and getting to see the ins and outs of all of the cars.  We haven't decided what day we are going yet, but I know for sure we get to go with Justin's dad.  I'm hoping we go one day after work because otherwise it will get too busy and it is difficult to really enjoy the cars.

Tonight Danielle is coming over for dinner and then we are going to head to Zumba afterward.  I love going to Zumba with my friends.  It is always so much more enjoyable.  Plus, I have a short run that I need to get in.  Hopefully I will be able to do it all without too much discomfort!

Question of the Day:
What are your favorite events that happen in your town? 

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a