Friday Night Hibachi

Who loves Hibachi? This girl! 

On Friday night we went to Miyako Japanese Steakhouse on a last minute dinner date with a few of my girls and their significant others.


I was pretty excited because I absolutely love hibachi restaurants.  There is something so exciting about having someone cook the food right in front of you, AND the food is always delicious.




I had the Sirloin and Shrimp platter with fried rice, but because I was so excited to eat, I forgot yo grab a picture of the food! Oopsy! 


After Miyako, Sarah and Karl came over to watch "The Watch" with us since Justin and I had rented it through Redbox. 


The movie wasn't too terrible, but it is not something I will be watching again.  It never hurts to try watching a movie because often I am pleasantly surprised by movies.

Question of the Day:
What is your favorite restaurant?
What restaurant have you been wanting to try?





Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a