Happy Belated Valentine's Day!


Happy Friday Everyone! I trust you had a great Valentine's Day?

Justin and I did not have any plans for Valentine's Day, so we ended up staying in for the evening.  On our way home from work, we stopped by our local grocery store to pick up some steak and potatoes so we could cook a nice dinner at home.  We ended up with steak, mashed potatoes with sauteed mushrooms and broccoli.  It was super delicious!


While out, we also stopped by the Redbox and grabbed a movie to watch.  We had originally planned to go see a movie in the theaters, but due to a rather sleepless night, we decided it would be better to stay in.  We ended up with "Here Comes the Boom" as our movie choice. 


I did not have high expectations for the movie, but I can honestly say that I laughed and cried on more than one occasion while watching this movie.  If you have time and a few dollars, I would definitely suggest this movie for your viewing pleasure.


It was not anything super special, but it was nice to spend some one-on-one time with Justin.

Question of the Day:
What did you do for Valentine's Day?
Do you have any traditions?

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a