Good Old Fashioned Cosmic Bowling

I have to start this post out with this: I stink at bowling.  Like, so bad that I could not do well if my life depended on it.  But either way, I always have a great time when I go.  

We've all gone bowling as a group before, but we have not done glow bowling since we were probably in high school.  As always, you have to wear your customary glow in the dark clothing and you have to have highlighter and we sure did.  


Sarah made sure to bring along some yellow and orange highlighter, but unfortunately the orange does not glow in the dark so we were very limited to the yellow.  {I wonder if pink would work?} Sarah made sure to give each of us our own individual design.  Do you see Nick's cast? He was feeling extra festive when it lit up.





Unfortunately, the guys were not having anything to do with the highlighter, so us ladies were the only ones that ended up with any design on our face.   And because we took so long coloring and talking, the girls only ended up laying two games while the guys were at almost four.  Talk about an uneven competition!

Bowling got done around midnight, so we all made our way home for the night.  Overall, such a fun evening!

Question of the Day:
What is your favorite thing to do with your group of friends?




Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a