Nicole's Bridal Shower

If there ever was an appropriate time to use the phrase, "Strugglebus" this would be it.  I am so sorry that I have not been around in over two weeks! I am going to work very hard to get the ball rolling again and keep you all updated on my adventures.

Over the last month or so I have had two bachelorette parties, a bridal shower, two weddings, built a totally awesome fort AND started working on my very own Etsy Shop! Which means that I really do have a ton to share BUT I also have been very busy!


The first event I really want to share with you is my cousin, Nicole's, bridal shower! Her bridal shower was held at The River Church in Holly, MI (which happens to be my parents church).  Because of events happening at the church, the shower was held at 11:00 am and honestly, I feel like it was the perfect time for a brunch shower.  


As a way to help out for the shower, my mom and I were responsible for doing all of the decorations, and I have to say that I am excited with how perfectly they turned out.  If I get a chance again, I will make sure to share a tutorial on how to make each piece of decoration on another post.  In the mean time, check out these pins: here, here and here for inspiration.




During the shower, we played some fun games similar to the ones we played at my cousin Jamie's bridal shower in June.  We played bridal bingo, guess who and did a who knows the couple better game.  I am ashamed that I did not know as much about them as I thought I did {sorry Nicole}! I guess that gives me and excuse to spend more time with them which is always a blast.





The shower ended with the bride and groom giving an excellent thank you give and the guests leaving with full bellies since the food was delicious! It sure seems like I cannot seem to remember to take pictures of food that is too yummy.  

I cannot wait for Nicole and Nick's wedding in October! It will for sure be a total blast!

{Congratulations Nick & Nicole!} 

1 comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a